- https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/ can use information collected from registered and guest users visiting the website for any analysis. https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/ can share this information with partners. However, email and other personal information will not be shared with partners, companies, institutions, or organizations without the user’s permission.
- https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/ does not publish or share the email, name, surname, phone number, and any information entered during registration of registered and guest users on the Website, unless the user specifies otherwise, with any partner, company, institution, or other organization.
- https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/will only share your personal information with third parties in the legal situations and legal procedures specified below:
- if there is a written request from legal authorities
- in order to protect and defend the property rights of https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/
- The information collected and stored by https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/is kept in a secure environment that is not open to the general public. https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/ uses all kinds of technology to protect the information in the environment.
- Information entered during registration is used to improve the services provided by https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/. Users have the right to access, update and delete this information.
- When you visit https://moonlightdentalclinic.com/, information may be placed on your computer. This information will be in the form of a cookie or similar file and will help us in several ways. For example, cookies allow us to tailor sites and advertisements to your interests and preferences. Most browsers have options to delete cookies from your hard drive, prevent them from being written, or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. For more information on cookies, please consult the help files and usage instructions for the browser you are using.
- Your IP address is used for the purpose of keeping the website and our servers running, managing, and solving problems. Your IP address is used to identify you.